- Setup will be allowed from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Friday, September 16, and from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM on Saturday, September 17.
- Check-in at the Larkspur Chamber Booth #A in the Pavilion prior to setup. Booth locations are subject to change so verify your booth number.
- You may not drive your vehicle on the grass to your designated space.
- Fest starts promptly at 10:00 AM and continues to 5:00 PM.
- You must provide your own tables, chairs, canopies, tents, etc. All canopies are to have adequate weights at all 4 corners of the canopy (minimum 40 lbs. each). No stakes are allowed! Our sprinkler system is everywhere. Five-gallon buckets are available for $10 for 4 at the Chamber booth.
- No electricity is provided except for food and drink vendors.
- You are expected to keep a neat and safe area around your booth and pick up all trash.
- Booths must be staffed at all times.
- Present your wares professionally, suitable for a family-oriented event.
- All vendors working with a heat source (especially a grill) must have a currently inspected and certified fire extinguisher available in their booth.
- Sales tax of 4% needs to be filed online. (CO tax is 2.9%, Douglas county tax is 1%).
- Breakdown begins at 5:00 PM. Again, please leave your booth area clean.
Thank you for participating, enjoy the day, and