Who can participate?
We welcome all vendors and crafters to this small-town Arts & Crafts Fest. We also have a food area but are limiting the number of food vendors to make sure everyone can make some money here. Please check with us to see if we can fit you in.
We also welcome homemade goodies and harvest items like fruits and veggies. If you have a question about whether you qualify, ask us. We rarely turn anybody down!
- Early Bird until April 15th: $50 daily or $100 for 2 days (Limit of 2 booths)
- Pricing starting April 16th: $75 daily or $150 for 2 days (Limit of 2 booths)
- Special pricing for Chamber members: $50 daily or $100 for 2 days
- Non-Profits receive 1 booth at no charge (1 or 2 days)
- Cancellations for refund must be received by September 1, 2023